How to Edit Forum Signatures
Do you want to have a cool catch phrase or a cool image every time after you post something in the forums? Here is how you can do it!
1. Go to "Settings" on the top right-hand corner
2. Scroll down to "Signature"
3. Type in your preferred signature phrase, quote, or anything else you want in the "Forum" section.
4. Click "Save"
5. Now every time you post something, that signature will appear under it!
How to Add Images to Your Signature
1. Follow step 1 & 2 in the previous section
2. Upload your image to the internet or find an image from the internet.
3. Find out the URL of that image. They usually look like this: http://www.blahblahblah.com/image.png
4. Copy this into the "Forum" section: "</img src= /img>"
5. Type the URL after the "=" sign: " </img src=http://www.blahblahblah.com/image.png /img> "
6. Click "Save"