Starting and joining a game
Start and Join a Risk Game
3. Choose your Game Options
4. A new option currently being tested is the person taking the first turn in a 1 vs 1 is only given 50% of their initial deploy. Normal deploy will continue for all consecutive rounds. To enable this feature when starting a new game use the following text in the Game notes/tags: section: NEW RULES: HALF TROOPS FOR 1ST PLAYER
The game will now appear on your games page under the awaiting tab.
All public risk-like games also appear on the join games page. Once enough players have joined your game, it will commence.
Join a Risk-like Game
Method in Words
2. Click Join a Game for either Casual or Real Time games and play risk free.
3. Find a strategy game you want to join and click Join.
4. If the game is a risk-like team game, you would be required to click the Join button for the team you want to join.
The game will now appear on your Risk games page under the awaiting tab.
Find a Specific Type of Risk Game and Join
3. Click the games settings you wanna look for. Say if you want to look for Classic Massive risk games and North America Risk-like Games, click them both - and they would be highlighted. The number of games that matches what you choose is displayed on the top right-hand corner. You can do the same to other options.
5. Now Join or View a strategy game of your own choice.
Dropping Out from a Game
The only time when you can drop out
The ONE and ONLY time when you can drop out from a game is before a game fills up. In other words, before a game starts.
No Risk Method
- Go to the games tab.
- Click the awaiting tab
- Click on the bar of the game
- On the right, click Drop Out
Now, the game would magically disappear from your awaiting list!
Real Time Risk like Games
Head to Getting Started with real-time games for all the info you need!